Apple Store Hamburg nears opening day
I didn't get a chance to swing by the site of the upcoming Jungfernsteig Apple Store when I was in Hamburg this week, but the guys at case manufacturer Alkr did (no surprise, it's their home town). The store is featuring giant red window panels and is said to be getting close to readiness for its first customers.
The center sign translates as "We (will be) pleased to greet you here soon." Seems pretty straightforward, no? The larger side signs say 'Moin,' which is a slang form of 'Hello' that's commonly used in parts of Northern Germany.
Keep an eye out for more details & schedule on the store opening.
I didn't get a chance to swing by the site of the upcoming Jungfernsteig Apple Store when I was in Hamburg this week, but the guys at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update