Apple Store Hamburg nears opening day
I didn't get a chance to swing by the site of the upcoming Jungfernsteig Apple Store when I was in Hamburg this week, but the guys at case manufacturer Alkr did (no surprise, it's their home town). The store is featuring giant red window panels and is said to be getting close to readiness for its first customers.
The center sign translates as "We (will be) pleased to greet you here soon." Seems pretty straightforward, no? The larger side signs say 'Moin,' which is a slang form of 'Hello' that's commonly used in parts of Northern Germany.
Keep an eye out for more details & schedule on the store opening.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app