Apple Store Hamburg nears opening day
I didn't get a chance to swing by the site of the upcoming Jungfernsteig Apple Store when I was in Hamburg this week, but the guys at case manufacturer Alkr did (no surprise, it's their home town). The store is featuring giant red window panels and is said to be getting close to readiness for its first customers.
The center sign translates as "We (will be) pleased to greet you here soon." Seems pretty straightforward, no? The larger side signs say 'Moin,' which is a slang form of 'Hello' that's commonly used in parts of Northern Germany.
Keep an eye out for more details & schedule on the store opening.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)