Apple security update addresses DigiNotar certificates
Apple has rolled out security update 2011-005 (Lion) and security update 2011-005 (Snow Leopard), which addresses the certificate trust policy regarding DigiNotar certificates. The update removes DigiNotar from the list of trusted root certificates, the list of Extended Validation certificate authorities and configuring the default system trust settings so DigitNotar certificates -- those issued by DigitNotar itself and other authorities -- are not trusted.
These downloads are available through Apple's support site and via Software Update.
Apple has rolled out security update 2011-005 (Lion) and security update 2011-005 (Snow Leopard), which addresses the certificate...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station