Apple security update addresses DigiNotar certificates
Apple has rolled out security update 2011-005 (Lion) and security update 2011-005 (Snow Leopard), which addresses the certificate trust policy regarding DigiNotar certificates. The update removes DigiNotar from the list of trusted root certificates, the list of Extended Validation certificate authorities and configuring the default system trust settings so DigitNotar certificates -- those issued by DigitNotar itself and other authorities -- are not trusted.
These downloads are available through Apple's support site and via Software Update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter