Expanded California Apple Store to open Saturday
Apple is poised to expand its presence in California by re-opening the Victoria Gardens Store in Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. The Victoria Gardens store originally opened in October 2004 and was impressive for its time. It had 3,000 square feet of retail space and was packed full of G5 Towers, G5 iMacs, and eMacs when it first opened its doors seven years ago.
Now the store has a new location and has received an architectural facelift. The new and improved store has doubled its footprint and now boasts of 6,000 square feet of retail space. Its entrance has also doubled to 60-feet wide and is made of stone and glass instead of steel, a design change that reflects Apple's current retail store aesthetics.
The Victoria Gardens store will open this Saturday, October 22 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app