'Steve Jobs: iChanged the World' documentary airs tonight on UK's Channel 4 (and on PBS in the US)
A note to our UK readers that Channel 4's documentary Steve Jobs: iChanged the World will air tonight at 11:05 PM local time. That's about an hour and a half from now, so set your DVRs. From Channel 4's description:
Through interviews with the people who Steve Jobs knew and who worked closely with him over the years, Steve Jobs: iChanged the World takes an unflinching look at his difficult, controlling reputation, and offers a unique insight into what made him tick.
In a never-before-broadcast, rare interview, Steve Jobs expounds his own philosophy of life, and offers advice to us all on changing our own lives to achieve our ambitions, our desires and our dreams. Steve looked back over his astonishing career and explained the principles on which he built his success.
The same documentary will also air in the US tonight on PBS with the title Steve Jobs – One Last Thing. PBS will air the documentary at 10 PM Eastern and again at 10 PM Pacific.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync