TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Macworld | iWorld 2012 preview, Mac apps
Please join me on TUAW TV Live this afternoon for a pre-recorded segment with Paul Kent, the man from IDG World Expo who is the mastermind behind Macworld | iWorld: The Ultimate iFan Event and also a guitarist/vocalist for the critically acclaimed Houserockers.
Macworld | iWorld is the event formerly known as Macworld Expo, and it takes place January 26-28, 2012 at the Moscone West facility in San Francisco. As you'll find out during my conversation with Paul, the show is definitely not your Dad's Macworld Expo. The name change finally takes the proliferation of iPhone/iPod touch/iPad products into account, but that's not the only change you're going to see for the 2012 event.
Of course, if you want to hear more about how Macworld | iWorld is going to rock your world, you'll need to watch TUAW TV Live this afternoon.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is now available as well on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync