Best of 2011 nominations: iPhone photo/video apps
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
Today's category for TUAW Best of 2011 nominations is iPhone photo and video apps. The new 8-megapixel camera in the iPhone 4S has raised the bar for iPhoneography, and the hundreds of iPhone photo and video apps make it easy to produce amazing pictures and edit professional-quality video.
To get an idea of the apps you can nominate, just visit the iPhone Photo and Video Apps in the App Store and take a look around. Is it Camera+ (US$0.99) that lights your fire, or is the fun of Hipstamatic ($1.99) that keeps you shooting photos?
When you're editing those movies on your iPhone, do you use iMovie ($4.99) to get the work done in the field? Perhaps you like to make your own vintage-look 8mm movies with the $1.99 8mm Vintage Camera.
TUAW wants to hear from you -- what's your favorite iPhone app for photo or video work? Leave your nomination in the comments below. Voting will start soon!
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on December 18, 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature