Apple to announce Q1 2012 earnings on January 24
It's that time of the year again, folks. People are busy making resolutions and companies are busy preparing earnings statements. Apple updated its investor relations website and confirmed it will hold its Q1 2012 earnings conference call on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm PT. The press release with all the details will hit the wire shortly before the call starts.
Expect Apple to announce a record quarter. Apple was one of the most visited online retailers during the holiday shopping season, which should help boost Mac and iPad sales. iPhone sales are also expected to increase now that the iPhone 4S is rolling out worldwide. Last quarter, iPhone sales slipped, an unusual hiccup which CEO Tim Cook blamed on rumor-mongering.
You can listen to the conference call online and visit TUAW for all the analysis of Apple's holiday quarter.
It's that time of the year again, folks. People are busy making resolutions and companies are busy preparing earnings statements....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client