iTunes Match to open to more Latin American countries, Europe
A check of the iTunes Match availability page shows that Apple has launched the service in 19 new countries, with focus on Latin America and Europe. As of today, Apple has enabled iTunes Match for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela.
That takes the total number of countries with availability to 37. Additionally, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and the Netherlands now have access to iTunes in the Cloud compatibility for music and music videos, a first for those customers. Enjoy, folks!
A check of the iTunes Match availability page shows that Apple has launched the service in 19 new countries, with focus on Latin America...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype