iTunes Match to open to more Latin American countries, Europe
A check of the iTunes Match availability page shows that Apple has launched the service in 19 new countries, with focus on Latin America and Europe. As of today, Apple has enabled iTunes Match for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela.
That takes the total number of countries with availability to 37. Additionally, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and the Netherlands now have access to iTunes in the Cloud compatibility for music and music videos, a first for those customers. Enjoy, folks!
A check of the iTunes Match availability page shows that Apple has launched the service in 19 new countries, with focus on Latin America...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements