Apple Store in Pasadena reopening this weekend
I just got notice from Apple that the store in the Old Pasadena retail district is re-opening this weekend, after an almost yearlong expansion project. The company even opened a temporary store a little bit down the street from the location, as it worked to expand the main store, adding a second level and lots more space for showing off Apple's products.
But apparently the work is all done: The store will reopen this Saturday at 10 a.m., and the public will be able to enter and see what changes were made. Apple also says that the first 1000 customers to the revamped location will pick up a commemorative t-shirt, so come out early if you want one of those.
The original Pasadena store dates back to 2003, and given the fact that it's so old and out here in California, it could be considered one of Apple's most important locations. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new store is like this weekend.
I just got notice from Apple that the store in the Old Pasadena retail district is re-opening this weekend, after an almost yearlong...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free