Apple Store in Pasadena reopening this weekend
I just got notice from Apple that the store in the Old Pasadena retail district is re-opening this weekend, after an almost yearlong expansion project. The company even opened a temporary store a little bit down the street from the location, as it worked to expand the main store, adding a second level and lots more space for showing off Apple's products.
But apparently the work is all done: The store will reopen this Saturday at 10 a.m., and the public will be able to enter and see what changes were made. Apple also says that the first 1000 customers to the revamped location will pick up a commemorative t-shirt, so come out early if you want one of those.
The original Pasadena store dates back to 2003, and given the fact that it's so old and out here in California, it could be considered one of Apple's most important locations. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new store is like this weekend.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync