Apple initiates hiring drive in Israel
Apple has posted listings around the Internet for a Technical Recruiter based in Israel, signifying that the company is kicking off a hiring drive in that country. The main goal of the individual in that position will be to get involved in "identifying, engaging and securing world-class candidates for Apple in Israel," and presumably growing the company's operations there. The position asks for quite a bit of recruiting experience, particularly in the engineering, hardware, and semiconductor industries, and will also need to deal with "hiring ramps of 20+ vacancies," which again means there's probably a significant team headed to Israel.
This isn't the first we've heard of Apple trying to move into Israel, and CEO Tim Cook has said in the past that as well as Apple is doing here in the US and overseas in Europe, the biggest potential for growth is in developing tech nations like Israel and other countries in the Middle East. A move like this shows that Apple is not only taking advantage of its cash pile and status as a company right now, but also looking ahead to grow even bigger in the future.
Apple has posted listings around the Internet for a Technical Recruiter based in Israel, signifying that the company is kicking off a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free