TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Open mic day
I was hoping to have a very special guest on TUAW TV Live today, but that fell through... What that means, since I'm not really up for blathering by myself for a full hour, is that we're going to have an open mic day on the show.
If you'd like to state an opinion, make a fool of yourself, talk about the iPhone 6S, recite bad poetry about Steve Jobs, complain about your hot iPad, or plug a new app that you wrote last night in your sleep, send me your Skype handle (tuawsteve at gmail dot com) ASAP and I'll get you scheduled for a quick chat (no more than ten minutes) on the show.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is now available as well on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update