Accessibility Spotlight: One Switch. One Head. The World.
Over the years, Apple has consistently followed through on its strong commitment to accessibility in the development of new technologies and products. We at TUAW have a diverse community of both writers and readers, and we use many assistive technology features in our day-to-day lives.
We appreciate the opportunity to highlight these important enhancements -- both OS X and iOS -- in our continuing coverage of accessibility and assistive technology developments. If you have a great AT story, we would love to hear from you.
Speaking of great accessibility stories: we were thrilled to see this self-made video (via Chris Pirillo) showcasing exactly what the title says: One Switch, One Head, The World.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter