"Bartending" chronicles life as a former Apple Genius
Former Apple Genius Stephen Hackett recounted his years working at an Apple Store in his recent book, Bartending: Memoirs of an Apple Genius. The short book is just under 50 pages and details the customers and problems Hackett saw while working as a Genius.
It's a lighthearted, personal read that you can finish in about an hour. The book is available for US$8.99 from Hackett's website in an iBooks-friendly ePub format and from Amazon (that's Steven's referral link, so he'll make an extra few cents) in Kindle format.
Former Apple Genius Stephen Hackett recounted his years working at an Apple Store in his recent book, Bartending: Memoirs of an...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client