"Bartending" chronicles life as a former Apple Genius
Former Apple Genius Stephen Hackett recounted his years working at an Apple Store in his recent book, Bartending: Memoirs of an Apple Genius. The short book is just under 50 pages and details the customers and problems Hackett saw while working as a Genius.
It's a lighthearted, personal read that you can finish in about an hour. The book is available for US$8.99 from Hackett's website in an iBooks-friendly ePub format and from Amazon (that's Steven's referral link, so he'll make an extra few cents) in Kindle format.
Former Apple Genius Stephen Hackett recounted his years working at an Apple Store in his recent book, Bartending: Memoirs of an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs