Tim Cook among Time's most influential people
Time unveiled its 2012 list of the top 100 influencers in the world on Wednesday and Apple CEO Tim Cook was included on this list.
"Cook has already led the world's most valuable and innovative company to new heights while implementing major policy changes smoothly and brilliantly," says Apple board member Al Gore.
Cook is in good company. Other notable names on the Time 100 list include author Walter Isaacson, venture capitalist Marc Andreessen, investor Warren Buffett and President Barack Obama.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature