No Comment: The depths people will plumb to secure a WWDC pass
We knew there'd be some broken hearts when WWDC tickets sold out in two hours this morning, but even this might be pushing it.
A San Francisco resident has posted an ad to Craiglist pleading for a WWDC ticket. Since they're nontransferable, this would presumably require a legal name change on the buyer's part to accept the pass. The would-be buyer isn't just offering $1,600 and a name change, but will also do jury duty for you and a number of other tasks. If your name happens to be Jebodiah, there's a $500 bonus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync