No Comment: The depths people will plumb to secure a WWDC pass
We knew there'd be some broken hearts when WWDC tickets sold out in two hours this morning, but even this might be pushing it.
A San Francisco resident has posted an ad to Craiglist pleading for a WWDC ticket. Since they're nontransferable, this would presumably require a legal name change on the buyer's part to accept the pass. The would-be buyer isn't just offering $1,600 and a name change, but will also do jury duty for you and a number of other tasks. If your name happens to be Jebodiah, there's a $500 bonus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free