No Comment: The depths people will plumb to secure a WWDC pass
We knew there'd be some broken hearts when WWDC tickets sold out in two hours this morning, but even this might be pushing it.
A San Francisco resident has posted an ad to Craiglist pleading for a WWDC ticket. Since they're nontransferable, this would presumably require a legal name change on the buyer's part to accept the pass. The would-be buyer isn't just offering $1,600 and a name change, but will also do jury duty for you and a number of other tasks. If your name happens to be Jebodiah, there's a $500 bonus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service