No Comment: The depths people will plumb to secure a WWDC pass
We knew there'd be some broken hearts when WWDC tickets sold out in two hours this morning, but even this might be pushing it.
A San Francisco resident has posted an ad to Craiglist pleading for a WWDC ticket. Since they're nontransferable, this would presumably require a legal name change on the buyer's part to accept the pass. The would-be buyer isn't just offering $1,600 and a name change, but will also do jury duty for you and a number of other tasks. If your name happens to be Jebodiah, there's a $500 bonus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration