MacBook Pro Retina display ship times improve
That didn't take long! One day after the MacBook Pro with Retina display was released, shipping times jumped to 2-3 weeks, and then to 3-4 weeks. Apparently the initial demand for the product has been met or more of the luscious laptops are making their way out of factories, because ship times are beginning to improve.
In the U.S. online Apple Store, ship times are back down to the 2-3 week range; still annoying for those who want to get their new laptop now. The first markets that received the good news were those in the Asia-Pacific sector; now the improved estimates are visible in the Americas and many of the European stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs