Latest MacBook Pro & Air models get software update
Apple has released a software update for the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models introduced in June of 2012. The update, which is 76.64 MB in size, "...fixes an issue that can lead to increased CPU power consumption, and it improves compatibility with some USB devices."
According to a tweet from veteran Mac backup utility developer Dave Nanian of Shirt Pocket, "There's no question-the new MacBook Pro Retina update improves thermal performance and battery. I *think* it's using integrated video more."
The update is available through Software Update, or can be downloaded directly from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1556
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free