Third Beijing Apple Store planned
Apple already operates two stores in Beijing, and a report from ifoAppleStore suggests the company will add a third location early next year. According to local sources, Apple may open a street-level store on Wangfujing Street, a popular pedestrian-only thoroughfare that's lined with over 200 retail stores. This new location is not too far away from the Xidan Joy City store, which was visited by Tim Cook earlier this year. It's also close to the Sanlitun store, the country's first Apple store. The Wangfujing Street store could open sometime in early 2013.
Apple already operates two stores in Beijing, and a report from ifoAppleStore suggests the company will add a third location early...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs