CNN talks with Jobs biographer Walter Isaacson
If Walter Isaacson's 600-plus page tome covering the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs left you wanting more, CNN recently sat down with the writer as well as John Huey, author of the Sam Walton tell-all, to shed some additional light on two of the most influential businessmen ever. The chat covers everything from Jobs' showmanship regarding product reveals to both men's refusal to play by anyone else's rules.
When the topic of whether either man could be considered a "genius" pops up, both biographers put the label firmly on Jobs, with Huey comparing Steve Jobs to Thomas Edison and Sam Walton to Henry Ford. You can read the full article on Fortune's website, or catch it in the December issue of Fortune magazine.
The founders of Apple and Wal-Mart had a lot in common.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved