CNN talks with Jobs biographer Walter Isaacson
If Walter Isaacson's 600-plus page tome covering the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs left you wanting more, CNN recently sat down with the writer as well as John Huey, author of the Sam Walton tell-all, to shed some additional light on two of the most influential businessmen ever. The chat covers everything from Jobs' showmanship regarding product reveals to both men's refusal to play by anyone else's rules.
When the topic of whether either man could be considered a "genius" pops up, both biographers put the label firmly on Jobs, with Huey comparing Steve Jobs to Thomas Edison and Sam Walton to Henry Ford. You can read the full article on Fortune's website, or catch it in the December issue of Fortune magazine.
The founders of Apple and Wal-Mart had a lot in common.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free