CNN talks with Jobs biographer Walter Isaacson
If Walter Isaacson's 600-plus page tome covering the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs left you wanting more, CNN recently sat down with the writer as well as John Huey, author of the Sam Walton tell-all, to shed some additional light on two of the most influential businessmen ever. The chat covers everything from Jobs' showmanship regarding product reveals to both men's refusal to play by anyone else's rules.
When the topic of whether either man could be considered a "genius" pops up, both biographers put the label firmly on Jobs, with Huey comparing Steve Jobs to Thomas Edison and Sam Walton to Henry Ford. You can read the full article on Fortune's website, or catch it in the December issue of Fortune magazine.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options