A year with iTunes Match: How would you fix it?
Last week, Macworld took an in-depth look at the idiosyncrasies of using iTunes Match a year after the service had its belated launch. And, with this morning's outage, it doesn't appear that things are getting any easier for the service. It didn't help that an already rough road got even rockier with the release of iOS 6, and how it's made iTunes Match more broken than it was before.
As stated in the article, when iTunes Match works, it works well. But when it's broken, it's like Humpty Dumpty falling off the wall -- except you have no clue as to how to put it back together again. Macworld's Kirk McElhearn offers several solutions as to how to fix it. But, how would you do it? Let us know in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more