iTunes 11.0.1 fixes AirPlay, brings back duplicate detection
A minor update for the newly released iTunes 11 has just dropped, and -- along with providing a couple of important fixes -- it brings back a familiar feature that had been curiously missing from the initial release: duplication detection.
The update reads as follows: "This update to the new iTunes addresses an issue where new purchases in iCloud may not appear in your library if iTunes Match is turned on, makes iTunes more responsive when searching a large library, fixes a problem where the AirPlay button may not appear as expected, and adds the ability to display duplicate items within your library. This update also includes other important stability and performance improvements."
Apple brings back duplicate detection and fixes some issues.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements