iTunes 11.0.1 fixes AirPlay, brings back duplicate detection
A minor update for the newly released iTunes 11 has just dropped, and -- along with providing a couple of important fixes -- it brings back a familiar feature that had been curiously missing from the initial release: duplication detection.
The update reads as follows: "This update to the new iTunes addresses an issue where new purchases in iCloud may not appear in your library if iTunes Match is turned on, makes iTunes more responsive when searching a large library, fixes a problem where the AirPlay button may not appear as expected, and adds the ability to display duplicate items within your library. This update also includes other important stability and performance improvements."
Apple brings back duplicate detection and fixes some issues.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free