iTunes offering a big $6.99 sale on some music bestsellers
Just in time for the new year, Apple is offering a big iTunes sale on some of the best-selling albums of 2012. Over on iTunes, you can grab some great (like Macklemore's The Heist and the new Mumford and Sons) and/or popular albums (like Justin Bieber, Ke$ha and One Direction) for just US$6.99 each.
That's a solid deal on some great tunes (and some not-so-great, but to each their own, right?). The deal runs through January 3, so grab 'em quick. If you want even more music to listen to in 2013, iTunes is also offering a big number of other popular albums for just a dollar more. And of course, once you buy these tracks, Apple will let you download them on whatever devices you'd like, so there's no better way to spruce up your music library and get it all ready for another year.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client