iTunes offering a big $6.99 sale on some music bestsellers
Just in time for the new year, Apple is offering a big iTunes sale on some of the best-selling albums of 2012. Over on iTunes, you can grab some great (like Macklemore's The Heist and the new Mumford and Sons) and/or popular albums (like Justin Bieber, Ke$ha and One Direction) for just US$6.99 each.
That's a solid deal on some great tunes (and some not-so-great, but to each their own, right?). The deal runs through January 3, so grab 'em quick. If you want even more music to listen to in 2013, iTunes is also offering a big number of other popular albums for just a dollar more. And of course, once you buy these tracks, Apple will let you download them on whatever devices you'd like, so there's no better way to spruce up your music library and get it all ready for another year.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature