TUAW Talkcast: Apple earnings, Macworld/iWorld preview, and more
Wow, we've got a lot to talk about tonight.
During the past week we saw Apple report record revenues, and the stock price promptly fell into the toilet. The annual Apple lovefest that is Macworld/iWorld starts on Thursday, with a hefty percentage of the TUAW staff making the pilgrimage to San Francisco. Twitter released a video tweet tool by the name of Vine, which is a lot of fun but may have some growing up to do.
These and more topics will be fuel for discussion on the TUAW Talkcast tonight. Unlike last week, we won't be experimenting with a Google+ Hangout (although that was a lot of fun...). Since it's really all about you, the community, do see if you can join us, won't you?
To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update