Staples to start selling Apple products
US office supply chain Staples will soon sell Apple products. Though there has been no official press release from the company yet, several Staples employees, including Strategic Accounts coordinator Erin LaFlamme broke the news on Twitter.
Staples employs more than 50,000 people world wide and has more than 2,200 stores in 26 countries. The announcement today presumably means that the only new Staples locals selling Apple products will be in the US. There's no word yet on what exact Apple products will be sold in Staples, although several news sites are speculating that consumers will be able to buy Apple's entire Mac lineup in addition to iOS devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV