Staples to start selling Apple products
US office supply chain Staples will soon sell Apple products. Though there has been no official press release from the company yet, several Staples employees, including Strategic Accounts coordinator Erin LaFlamme broke the news on Twitter.
Staples employs more than 50,000 people world wide and has more than 2,200 stores in 26 countries. The announcement today presumably means that the only new Staples locals selling Apple products will be in the US. There's no word yet on what exact Apple products will be sold in Staples, although several news sites are speculating that consumers will be able to buy Apple's entire Mac lineup in addition to iOS devices.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter