Bill Gates talks about the last time he saw Steve Jobs
Last night Bill Gates was interviewed by Charlie Rose on 60 Minutes. Though the interview covered many subjects, it inevitably turned to Gates' relationship with Steve Jobs. In the part of the interviewed that aired, Gates understandably teared up when he talked about the last time he saw Jobs, at his home in May of 2011. When Rose asked Gates what they talked about, Gates replied, "...what we'd learned, families... anything." Gates also elaborated on their relationship over the years in unaired footage of the interview that is available to watch online.
Last night Bill Gates was interviewed by Charlie Rose on 60 Minutes. Though the interview covered many subjects, it inevitably turned to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype