Apple announces Justin Timberlake, Jessie J to headline this year's iTunes Festival in London
Apple today announced the dates of this year's iTunes Festival in London. It will run from September 1-30 at the Roundhouse in the Camden area of London. This year's festival will be headlined by artists including Justin Timberlake, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jack Johnson and Jessie J. A total of 60 artists will perform over the course of the month.
As in years past, tickets to the shows are only available for free via competitions. Apple will be giving away a limited number of tickets for each showing. If you're in the UK, you can win tickets via the iTunes Festival app and through media outlets such as Channel 4, Global Radio and Metro. Those in the US, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Japan and Mexico can win tickets through competitions run by local media partners.
If you can't make it to a live gig, you'll be able to watch the sessions live or on-demand through a dedicated iTunes Festival app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch; on iTunes; or on the Apple TV. Apple also usually sells audio of the sessions once they have completed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature