Las Vegas' Fashion Show Apple Store to undergo major expansion
The Apple Store in Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas is set to undergo major expansion and renovation, according to ifoAppleStore. By the end of the month, the current location of the Fashion Show store will be moved to a new temporary location in the same mall. While the store is at its new temporary location the old location will be dramatically renovated and expanded.
Currently the store has 30 feet of storefront and is 3,900 square feet in size. Apple obviously realizes that the store, being one of the busiest stores in a mall that attracts 13 million visitors a year, is in need of expansion. In September, when the temporary store is moved back into its original renovated location, the new Fashion Show mall store will feature a 117-foot storefront and an inside space of 10,000 square feet.
The Fashion Show store was the 46th Apple Store to open, way back in 2002.
The Apple Store in Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas is set to undergo major expansion and renovation, according to ifoAppleStore. By the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs