Apple announces it has 6 million registered developers
At WWDC, participants traveled from more than 66 countries to attend, with 64 percent attending for the first time. The developer program has over 6 million registered developers, with 1.5 million added in the past year. As we all remember, tickets for the conference sold out in just 71 seconds. As a result, Apple decided to make a lot of the WWDC content available online.
Tim Cook then hopped into Apple retail stores and announced that 1 million people make their way into Apple Stores each day. Apple now has 407 stores are in 14 countries worldwide, with one of their newest flagship stores opening recently in Berlin. Berlin's Kurfürstendamm store is a showpiece -- it is housed in a 100 year old building that was one of the first theaters in Berlin.
Apple kicked off WWDC with its typical heap of numbers about the developer community, Apple retail and more. At WWDC, participants...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free