Steve Jobs talks about his legacy in new video from 1994
The Silicon Valley Historical Association has released a short video clip of Steve Jobs from 1994, part of a 20-minute interview he gave while at NeXT. Jobs talked about his future legacy and discussed if he would be remembered for his work.
The clip's release is a promotion for the Silicon Valley Historical Association's 60-minute documentary based around the interview. Titled Steve Jobs: Visionary Entrepreneur, the documentary is available on the Silicon Valley Historical Association's website. A digital download is US$14.99, while the DVD costs $24.99 and an audio-only version is available for $4.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV