Dog Days of Summer: The MacBook Pro chew toy
There probably isn't a day that goes by that Rory's human Dave Moczulski doesn't silently thank Jony Ive for deciding to make the MacBook Pro out of aluminum instead of rubber or rawhide...
If you've got a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page (and please remember that the photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple and its products -- don't just send us a photo of your canine buddy). For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Thanks to TUAW reader Dave Moczulski for this photo of his pup Rory!
There probably isn't a day that goes by that Rory's human Dave Moczulski doesn't silently thank Jony Ive for deciding to make the MacBook...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs