Tim Cook emails Apple employees about anniversary of Jobs' death
Tomorrow, October 5, will be the second anniversary of Steve Jobs' passing. To mark the event, Apple CEO Tim Cook sent a heartfelt email to the company's employees. It reads, in part:
"I think of him often and find enormous strength in memories of his friendship, vision and leadership. He left behind a company that only he could have built and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple."
The company held a private ceremony to remember the late co-founder two weeks after his passing. In reading Cook's email, it's clear that Steve's memory is still very much alive in Cupertino.
9to5 has published Tim Cook's entire message if you'd like to read it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature