Caturday: Multiple Macs need multiple cats
When you have a MacBook Pro, a MacBook Air and an iPad, you have to make sure that they're constantly in use to maximize your investment. For TUAW reader Belle, that was a simple thing to accomplish as she has a couple of gorgeous feline friends who seem to enjoy the company of their human and the Apple products.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Belle for sharing this photo with us.
When you have a MacBook Pro, a MacBook Air and an iPad, you have to make sure that they're constantly in use to maximize your investment....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle