Apple Q4 2013 earnings call liveblog scheduled for 5 PM today
Apple announces its Q4 2013 earnings for the period of July 1 to September 30 today at 5 PM ET, and TUAW will be presenting a liveblog with analysis and commentary at the same time. Join us as we talk about the good -- or bad -- news, skewer some analysts as they ask CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer stupid questions, and otherwise try to make dry financial news fun.
As usual, you can listen in on the exciting financial and accounting banter as Apple provides a streaming webcast of the event. We usually have "the numbers" about 30 minutes before the call, so be sure to visit TUAW to take a look at sales and earnings prior to the liveblog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options