Apple Q4 2013 earnings call liveblog scheduled for 5 PM today
Apple announces its Q4 2013 earnings for the period of July 1 to September 30 today at 5 PM ET, and TUAW will be presenting a liveblog with analysis and commentary at the same time. Join us as we talk about the good -- or bad -- news, skewer some analysts as they ask CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer stupid questions, and otherwise try to make dry financial news fun.
As usual, you can listen in on the exciting financial and accounting banter as Apple provides a streaming webcast of the event. We usually have "the numbers" about 30 minutes before the call, so be sure to visit TUAW to take a look at sales and earnings prior to the liveblog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration