Apple Q4 2013 earnings call liveblog scheduled for 5 PM today
Apple announces its Q4 2013 earnings for the period of July 1 to September 30 today at 5 PM ET, and TUAW will be presenting a liveblog with analysis and commentary at the same time. Join us as we talk about the good -- or bad -- news, skewer some analysts as they ask CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer stupid questions, and otherwise try to make dry financial news fun.
As usual, you can listen in on the exciting financial and accounting banter as Apple provides a streaming webcast of the event. We usually have "the numbers" about 30 minutes before the call, so be sure to visit TUAW to take a look at sales and earnings prior to the liveblog.
Apple announces its Q4 2013 earnings for the period of July 1 to September 30 today at 5 PM ET, and TUAW will be presenting a liveblog with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free