Apple releases MacBook Pro firmware updates
Apple has released two EFI updates for its latest MacBook Pros. The MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.3 update is recommended for late 2013 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro models. It addresses an issue where the built-in keyboard and Multi-Touch trackpad may become unresponsive.
The MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.2 update is recommended for late 2013 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro models with NVIDIA graphics. It addresses a rare issue where the performance of the discrete graphics processor may be limited after a restart or waking from sleep.
Updates for either machine can be downloaded via Software Update in OS X.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync