Apple releases MacBook Pro firmware updates
Apple has released two EFI updates for its latest MacBook Pros. The MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.3 update is recommended for late 2013 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro models. It addresses an issue where the built-in keyboard and Multi-Touch trackpad may become unresponsive.
The MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.2 update is recommended for late 2013 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro models with NVIDIA graphics. It addresses a rare issue where the performance of the discrete graphics processor may be limited after a restart or waking from sleep.
Updates for either machine can be downloaded via Software Update in OS X.
Apple has released two EFI updates for its latest MacBook Pros. The MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.3 update is recommended for late...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update