iTunes to debut new album to support Global Fund on Nov. 25
Apple has partnered with The Global Fund to release Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2, a Product (Red) album whose proceeds will go to fighting malaria, tuberculosis and AIDS. The album features some of the most popular artists of today including Katy Perry, Coldplay, Madonna, Robin Thicke and Icona Pop.
Though Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2 won't officially be released until November 25, users can download a single from it, "Celebrate," by Empire of the Sun & Tom Trash, today for US$1.29. All proceeds from that single will go to The Global Fund as well.
Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2 features 24 tracks and includes a digital booklet. It can be pre-ordered now for $9.99 and will be available for download on Monday, November 25.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync