iTunes to debut new album to support Global Fund on Nov. 25
Apple has partnered with The Global Fund to release Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2, a Product (Red) album whose proceeds will go to fighting malaria, tuberculosis and AIDS. The album features some of the most popular artists of today including Katy Perry, Coldplay, Madonna, Robin Thicke and Icona Pop.
Though Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2 won't officially be released until November 25, users can download a single from it, "Celebrate," by Empire of the Sun & Tom Trash, today for US$1.29. All proceeds from that single will go to The Global Fund as well.
Dance (RED) Save Lives, Vol. 2 features 24 tracks and includes a digital booklet. It can be pre-ordered now for $9.99 and will be available for download on Monday, November 25.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter