Caturday: Finn and Catniss enjoying the designs of Jony Ive
We all know that cats are more intelligent than humans -- I mean, what other animal gets to lay around sleeping all day, gets food handed to it, and really doesn't have to do much of anything to get free housing? Well, Finn (the ginger cat) and Catniss (the grey one) also get a ton of Apple-related toys to play with and sleep on as well.
Says owner Scott Jones, "We have two cats that just seem to love all things apple (like their owners) - Finn (ginger) and Catniss (grey) just love to sleep and chew and sleep more on anything that was designed by Jony & Co. They even seem to find the blinking LED on the Apple TV as fun as a laser pointer (well almost)."
Two words: spoiled cats. (But then, aren't they all?)
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to reader Scott Jones for sharing these photo with us.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free