Watch Apple's SXSW iTunes Festival from the comfort of your home
Apple's iTunes Festival at SXSW starts tonight with London Grammar kicking off the festivities at 7:30PM MDT. The festival spans five days and includes well-known artists like Coldplay, Soundgarden, Willie Nelson and Keith Urban.
The Festival is available for SXSW attendees who were awarded tickets on a lottery basis. if you are watching from afar, Apple will stream the events live as well as offer on-demand videos of the completed performances to all iOS devices and its Apple TV. Here is how you can watch:
On your iOS Device: To watch the performances from your iOS device, you must install the iTunes Festival app, which was recently updated to support the SXSW festival.
On your Apple TV: Apple TV owners can tune into the iTunes Festival channel and watch on their big screen TV.
On your Mac: Last but not last, Mac owners can watch the from the iTunes Store. Just look for the big iTunes Festival banner in the featured music section.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter