Watch Apple's SXSW iTunes Festival from the comfort of your home
Apple's iTunes Festival at SXSW starts tonight with London Grammar kicking off the festivities at 7:30PM MDT. The festival spans five days and includes well-known artists like Coldplay, Soundgarden, Willie Nelson and Keith Urban.
The Festival is available for SXSW attendees who were awarded tickets on a lottery basis. if you are watching from afar, Apple will stream the events live as well as offer on-demand videos of the completed performances to all iOS devices and its Apple TV. Here is how you can watch:
On your iOS Device: To watch the performances from your iOS device, you must install the iTunes Festival app, which was recently updated to support the SXSW festival.
On your Apple TV: Apple TV owners can tune into the iTunes Festival channel and watch on their big screen TV.
On your Mac: Last but not last, Mac owners can watch the from the iTunes Store. Just look for the big iTunes Festival banner in the featured music section.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync