Apple announces Q2 2014 earnings call, increases App Store pricing for some countries and other news from March 31, 2014
In addition to this, Apple also sent out an email to developers letting them know that because of changes in the foreign exchange rate, price increases will go into effect for Australia, India, Indonesia, Turkey and South Africa -- along with any country that uses their currency.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- Be sure to check out what Google has cooked up as its April Fool's joke. You can take part on an iOS device.
- Jury selection in the second Apple vs. Samsung trial is complete, and Apple's Phil Schiller is expected to take the stand on Tuesday.
- Apple has started to sell iPad Airs and Retina display iPad minis with TD-LTE in China, which is a huge boon for China Mobile customers.
- AppleInsider is reporting that some explicit-laden content is slipping through the profanity filters on iTunes Radio.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync