A Foxconn factory in Chengdu, China that was damaged in an explosion on May 20 has been reopened less than two weeks later, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal. The explosion, which killed 3 workers and injured more than 15 others, was apparently caused by combustible dust used in pol...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter