OS X on the OS Sucks-Rules-O-Meter
Right now, Windows sucks the most (big surprise) and Linux rules the most (although Linux also comes in second place in sucking). Mac is split into Mac OS and Mac OS X with 419:152 and 2448:524 rules to suck ratios for each respectively.
This is cool, but what I would really like to see is a version of this that used Google, Yahoo!, and AltaVista (and whatever other search engines you'd want to shove in there), and averaged these responses out according to market-share. I suspect that OS X would be the clear leader under such circumstances.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs