OS X on the OS Sucks-Rules-O-Meter
Right now, Windows sucks the most (big surprise) and Linux rules the most (although Linux also comes in second place in sucking). Mac is split into Mac OS and Mac OS X with 419:152 and 2448:524 rules to suck ratios for each respectively.
This is cool, but what I would really like to see is a version of this that used Google, Yahoo!, and AltaVista (and whatever other search engines you'd want to shove in there), and averaged these responses out according to market-share. I suspect that OS X would be the clear leader under such circumstances.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free