PodBrix 1984 set
It has been awhile since we have heard from PodBrix, purveyors of Apple-centric LEGO creations, and now we know why. They were hard at work in their secret labs creating the 1984 playset. Immortalizing the immortal 1984 commercial in LEGOs seems a worthy addition to the PodBrix line.
As usual this is a limited edition work, only 100 sets will be created and they will cost $198.99 (I would have gone with $198.40. Get it?). While that might seem like a steep price keep in mind that this set features a backlit movie screen (though you'll have to get your own batteries). This set goes on sale on August 2nd promptly at 9pm EST.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station