Installer icon badges
If you're anything like me, I'm sorry for you. Ah, a little joke to open things up never fails, but you know what isn't a joking matter? That's right, OS X's Installer. That's the program that, well, enables things to be installed in OS X so it is kind of important. Now, Daniel J. Wilson thinks that the Installer could do with a little more visual feedback to cue the user into what the heck it is doing. He suggests the icon badges mocked up above, to show when something is installing, there has been some sort of error, or the install has finished.
This is a perfect example of 'The Little Things,' let's hope that Apple agrees.
[via Daring Fireball]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs