Man requests "podcast license"
This week, he received a reply from the Apple Trademark Department. Apple, according to this letter, does not object to third party use of the phrase podcast nor does it license the term.
Apple also returned the check.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client