Man requests "podcast license"
This week, he received a reply from the Apple Trademark Department. Apple, according to this letter, does not object to third party use of the phrase podcast nor does it license the term.
Apple also returned the check.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free