Man requests "podcast license"
This week, he received a reply from the Apple Trademark Department. Apple, according to this letter, does not object to third party use of the phrase podcast nor does it license the term.
Apple also returned the check.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)