Now make Genius Bar reservations up to 2 days in advance
If you've every tried to get a spot at an Apple Store genius bar during a busy time, you know how frustrating it can be. Fortunately, you can set up an appointment using Apple's concierge service (either on a Mac at the store or online at home). But until recently, unless you were a ProCare member ($99/year), you could only make an appointment for later the same day. Fortunately, however, Apple has finally realized that it would make much more sense if you could schedule appointments further in advance. They have opened scheduling up to two days in advance for "guests" and 14 days in advance for ProCare members.
To make a reservation, just go to the Genius Bar page and select your local Apple Store from the drop-down list.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV