Now make Genius Bar reservations up to 2 days in advance
If you've every tried to get a spot at an Apple Store genius bar during a busy time, you know how frustrating it can be. Fortunately, you can set up an appointment using Apple's concierge service (either on a Mac at the store or online at home). But until recently, unless you were a ProCare member ($99/year), you could only make an appointment for later the same day. Fortunately, however, Apple has finally realized that it would make much more sense if you could schedule appointments further in advance. They have opened scheduling up to two days in advance for "guests" and 14 days in advance for ProCare members.
To make a reservation, just go to the Genius Bar page and select your local Apple Store from the drop-down list.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update