Apple Modest Mouse video contest
This is a pretty nifty video competition from Apple and the band "Modest Mouse". The later wants a video for their new song "Missed the Boat," so they have placed online 12 videos of the band performing the song in front of a green screen with different angles and camera shots. They are inviting people to download these videos and edit them together into a music video (you can use your own footage as well). Once you're done with your masterpiece (all rights to which you forfeit), upload it back to Apple for judging. The contest ends May 22, 2007.
Obviously this is a publicity stunt designed to promote Final Cut Studio and Logic, but it's a pretty darn cool publicity stunt. The contest page with the videos is live, so all of you wanna-be video directors get started!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter