Flickr Find: Preview in Leopard
TUAW reader Dave Lettice found this shot one in one of Apple's new Preview. He grabbed a screen and uploaded it to Flickr. To make sure we were actually looking at Preview, he checked the menu bar and the dock--as you can see with the Flickr notations he added.
In this shot, you can see a teeny tiny version of the new Preview tools which from left to right appear to be Previous and Next arrows, Zoom out and in buttons, a trio of button that I can't read but which seem to be labeled "M-something", "Text" and "Select", a colorful drop-down menu labeled with a word starting with A, a "Mark Up" menu, an Inspector, a Search field (good for those PDFs!) and a button to reveal/hide the sidebar. Feel free to Zapruder further for those items that I couldn't read or just got wrong.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync