Flickr Find: Preview in Leopard
TUAW reader Dave Lettice found this shot one in one of Apple's new Preview. He grabbed a screen and uploaded it to Flickr. To make sure we were actually looking at Preview, he checked the menu bar and the dock--as you can see with the Flickr notations he added.
In this shot, you can see a teeny tiny version of the new Preview tools which from left to right appear to be Previous and Next arrows, Zoom out and in buttons, a trio of button that I can't read but which seem to be labeled "M-something", "Text" and "Select", a colorful drop-down menu labeled with a word starting with A, a "Mark Up" menu, an Inspector, a Search field (good for those PDFs!) and a button to reveal/hide the sidebar. Feel free to Zapruder further for those items that I couldn't read or just got wrong.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)