Flickr Find: Preview in Leopard
TUAW reader Dave Lettice found this shot one in one of Apple's new Preview. He grabbed a screen and uploaded it to Flickr. To make sure we were actually looking at Preview, he checked the menu bar and the dock--as you can see with the Flickr notations he added.
In this shot, you can see a teeny tiny version of the new Preview tools which from left to right appear to be Previous and Next arrows, Zoom out and in buttons, a trio of button that I can't read but which seem to be labeled "M-something", "Text" and "Select", a colorful drop-down menu labeled with a word starting with A, a "Mark Up" menu, an Inspector, a Search field (good for those PDFs!) and a button to reveal/hide the sidebar. Feel free to Zapruder further for those items that I couldn't read or just got wrong.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter