TUAW wishes you a happy ITLAPD
The goal o' this holiday be fer ye t' talk like a swashbuckler. Nay that 't has anythin' t' do wi' Apple products, but 'tis fun. We will nay take responsibility if ye decide t' pillage an' burn a port, nor if ye drink too much rum. If ye be still usin' a Palm, Windows Mobile, or Symbian smart phone wi' yer Mac, ye may want t' check ou' Astraware`s sale on games. Likewise, if ye be sportin' an iPhone, there be some booty for ye as well (but be warned, nae ferget the original).
Who be that buccanneer ta th' starboard? `Tis Captain Steve! He`s th' only one o' th' TUAW crew who dasn't mind makin' a fool o' hisself.
Arrr, Stevey. I won't be lettin' ye make a fool of yerself alone, matey. I'm commandeerin' this here post and addin' me own mug. It's Captain Brett off the port bow!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)