TUAW wishes you a happy ITLAPD
The goal o' this holiday be fer ye t' talk like a swashbuckler. Nay that 't has anythin' t' do wi' Apple products, but 'tis fun. We will nay take responsibility if ye decide t' pillage an' burn a port, nor if ye drink too much rum. If ye be still usin' a Palm, Windows Mobile, or Symbian smart phone wi' yer Mac, ye may want t' check ou' Astraware`s sale on games. Likewise, if ye be sportin' an iPhone, there be some booty for ye as well (but be warned, nae ferget the original).
Who be that buccanneer ta th' starboard? `Tis Captain Steve! He`s th' only one o' th' TUAW crew who dasn't mind makin' a fool o' hisself.
Arrr, Stevey. I won't be lettin' ye make a fool of yerself alone, matey. I'm commandeerin' this here post and addin' me own mug. It's Captain Brett off the port bow!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7