iTunes 9.0.1 now in Software Update
Fire up your Software Updates, gang: the new version of iTunes is here -- with bug fixes and tweaks to help those who were suffering from iTunes 9 issues. The update's fixes include:
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
The update is close to 90 MB, and like the previous iTunes 9 build it requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 and up, or Windows XP + newer. Note that the Mac version requires Safari 4 as well as QuickTime 7.6.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter