Couple marries at 5th Avenue Apple Store on Valentine's Day
We've seen robberies at Apple Stores before, we've seen kids rapping and we've even seen death threats, but I don't know that I've ever heard of a wedding in an Apple Store. That's what newlyweds Ya Ting Li and Joshua Li decided to do at midnight in the Fifth Avenue Apple Store on Valentine's Day -- right there among the iMacs and Macbooks, they got their wedding officiated by a turtlenecked Steve Jobs stand-in.
The rings came in on an original iPod, and the cards and decorations were Apple-themed as well (one says "I love you more than this" with a picture of an iPhone on it). Why did they choose to have their wedding in an Apple temple? The couple even met at an Apple Store. We don't know the details of that, but we'd like to think their eyes found each other over a 17" MacBook Pro.
Very cute. Congrats to the happy couple -- we would hope that they got AppleCare for the marriage, but we doubt they'd need it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update