Couple marries at 5th Avenue Apple Store on Valentine's Day
We've seen robberies at Apple Stores before, we've seen kids rapping and we've even seen death threats, but I don't know that I've ever heard of a wedding in an Apple Store. That's what newlyweds Ya Ting Li and Joshua Li decided to do at midnight in the Fifth Avenue Apple Store on Valentine's Day -- right there among the iMacs and Macbooks, they got their wedding officiated by a turtlenecked Steve Jobs stand-in.
The rings came in on an original iPod, and the cards and decorations were Apple-themed as well (one says "I love you more than this" with a picture of an iPhone on it). Why did they choose to have their wedding in an Apple temple? The couple even met at an Apple Store. We don't know the details of that, but we'd like to think their eyes found each other over a 17" MacBook Pro.
Very cute. Congrats to the happy couple -- we would hope that they got AppleCare for the marriage, but we doubt they'd need it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter