TUAW TV Live - Today it's twice the fun
Welcome back for another hour of TUAW TV Live, our weekly live show where you can join in on the fun.
Today, of course, the show is going to be twice the fun when Tim Robertson of OWC Radio and MyMac.com joins host Steve Sande for a lively discussion of the Apple world. Whether we're talking about the new iPad ad, upgrading old Mac hardware, the iPhone 4, favorites from the App Store, or if we're following up on something you said in the chat, it's going to be a raucous discussion. And of course, since Tim's on the show, we'll be sure to do a quick round of "This or That" before we're done.
To join in from your Mac or PC, just go to the next page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a live stream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to join in on the fun by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
We haven't forgotten about iPad users, as you can tune in to TUAW TV Live on your iPad! That link will send you to a non-Flash page, although you won't have access to our chat tool.
Remember, old episodes of TUAW TV Live are always available for your viewing pleasure on Ustream.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype